24 March 2009

My First Post


My first post (here on blogspot/blogger). Well, it is about time I get back to blogging/vlogging.

Spring is in the air here in the lovely South! I brag about the weather to my New England acquaintances. They are jealous.

My blog will consist of whatever I want it to consist of. Probably random thoughts, what I am up to, and old memories of the days of old.

I will probably post some old posts from my old blog from Wordpress. I liked Wordpress and all, but I have to rent a server or keep my server on 24/7. Truthfully, blogspot is much easier, costs nothing, and it was easy to set up since I have a Google Mail account. I just cannot make multiple tabs for pages...or at least I have not figured out how.

By the way, if you desire to get my blog in your e-mail, simply register in the box on the upper left-hand (<----) corner (if I can get it working...at the moment it is not).

(Picture taken by me at Daytona Beach, FL)

No comments:

Post a Comment