02 April 2009

...so that I can feel the rain...

Have you ever seen the rain in slow motion. Raindrops are almost perfect spheres and some are perfect spheres.


Every now and then, something will remind me of my Dad. I intend to do the best I can to remember it and write it down so that hopefully I will remember it for as long as my mind is capable of memory.

Today strong lightning storms swept across the state. I remember Dad and I used to sit and watch the lightning shows during thunderstorms; especially if the power went out. I remember in Arizona the lightning shows were beautiful. The lightning was full of color and lit the sky like day. Once I even saw ball lightning during a storm.


Title song reference: Gravedigger by Dave Matthews

1 comment:

  1. You're dad's most likely somewhere in heaven right now watching God throw down a few lightning bolts. He's got the best seat in the house to the show.

    ReplyDelete