09 October 2009

Dreams of Parallel Worlds



Do parallel worlds exist. Are the dreams we have when we slumber a peek into a parallel world; or just fragmented memories blended together.

Well, I had a dream last night. About my Dad. But it was where we used to live in Arizona. In our 4000 square foot stucco house that I miss so much. I have had plenty of dreams about that house. But I remember being at that house in Arizona with Dad on his death bed. In this dream (or that world), we never left Arizona. I remember Mom came into my room because Dad wanted to talk to me. I cannot recall exactly what we talked about, but the world I was in was given away as a dream when Dad asked, "How did you react when I died the first time?" I cannot recall what occurred afterward.

Nevertheless, dreams can be a strange phenomena. Whether just fragments of memories, subconscious thoughts, or visions of a parallel world, they will never cease to amaze me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like Dad would like an answer to his question. Dream questions can never be answered with words, though. You'll have to answer in your actions.
    Not even death can stop the love of a true Dad.

    ReplyDelete