23 July 2010

Here in China

It's day four of being here in China. After two days of sleeping off and on, I finally stayed awake and entire day. The first night here, I dreamed of my friend and her sister and some house with me crawling up a bookshelf for some reason. The second and third night I dreamed of my house in TN but also on the third night I dreamed of a wedding and my GPS messing up. Not sure what that means. Last night I can't remember what I dreamed. I finally got use to this bed. It's not soft like back at home but more practical than comfortable. It is made out of some kind of fiber used to keep you cool not keep you comfortable. Perhaps now that I've recovered from the journey here, we can finally explore outside more and I will enjoy our adventures in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment