01 January 2011

Jan 1, 2011

Welcome to what was the future. 2011.

Woke up rather early to clean the apartment before company arrived in the afternoon. Talked to Dorothy over internet instant messenger. She's the one who took me to a western restaurant the night prior. We met for lunch today and we went to a Chinese Restaurant that she has never been to. It was good eating. I don't know how they [the Chinese] can eat so much and stay so thin. Must be the pure natural whole foods. Most people have the day off on New Years day. It was so crowded. More so than usual. Dorothy had some jewelry cleaned and I got lost amongst the crowd. She told me not to move so she wouldn't have to hunt me down in the sea of people. Met up with Rube and Lala. We went to the apartment. Listened to music on the internet and viewed pictures from the previous weekend. We went to market. I was hypnotized by a goat face. It's eyes still intact. Staring just staring. Dorothy had to pull me away. Watched a chicken get chopped up. My Dad told me how his grandmother would catch a chicken and begin processing it into food. At least I did't have to see it alive. I stared at the goat face again. Went back home and the girls made us dinner. Brandy showed up later. We have no plates and only two bowls. So, we ate with food saver containers. Whatever works. Then we played a board game. Brandy left and we watched a movie. Probably too scary for the girls. Sorry. All we have are action movies and kung fu movies. Need to get the box so I can connect my computer to the Television. We walked them to get a taxi cab. Met up with Brandy. Rube went home. And Brandy and I went out for 4th meal. Awesome garlic bread, with mashed potatoes and bacon. Walked home through the newly discovered shortcut; saves me 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment