06 April 2009

Dreams and Such

Every now of then I will have dreams of my Dad. I have had dreams of him for the past two nights.

The first one was me at graduation. My Dad did not get to see me graduate from college. At least in this level of consciousness...in this realm...in this physical world. Perhaps he did watch me in some other dimension, but I do not know. Nevertheless, he did not get to see me graduate in the world that I am living in. But in my dream, he was there in a wheelchair. Graduation took place at a football field and I think I was a graduate student about to get my Master's Degree. I remember wearing an academic hood. Perhaps in another life this took place, if you believe that sort of thing.

The second dream was Steven (my cousin) and I moving into an apt/rent-a-house for college. I remember Mom and Dad helping us move in. I remember the layout of the house so distinctly; I could draw the floor plans on paper if I wanted to.

A somewhat partial third dream I had was that Mom and I were overseas (perhaps in Argentina) and I remember calling home to Dad to say we made it there safely.

1 comment: